I’m a PhD student in the Department of Philosophy at the University of California, Irvine. Before Irvine, I did my MA in Philosophy at Brandeis University. And before that, I received a BFA in Studio Art from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
I work mostly in epistemology and metaphysics and on related issues in the history of analytic philosophy (especially the work of G.E. Moore and Susan Stebbing), the philosophy of perception, and social philosophy.
Here is a paper I recently published:
- A Puzzle About Moorean Metaphysics, Philosophical Studies (2020)
And here are some things that I’m currently working on:
- A paper on Susan Stebbing (with Annalisa Coliva)
- Can Science, and Thereby Philosophy, Overturn Common Sense? (with Evan Welchance)
- Metaphysics and Moorean Modesty
- Reading Ontology Off Of Language
- Perceiving Parthood
You can get in touch with me at email@example.com. Or find me on PhilPeople.
Here is a photo of me somewhere in Chicago.
In another life, I was an Editorial Fellow at Rhizome at the New Museum of Contemporary Art, New York Correspondent at e-flux, and Associate Editor at SNAP Editions (in that order).